Updates for Week of January 28th

posted Jan 28, 2019, 6:29 PM by Aaron Giannobile
So here's where we are at this week:

I'm sure you've heard school has been cancelled Tuesday & Wednesday :) We will not be practicing either of these days but try to find something active to do indoors if possible. 

Also due to weather, it is confirmed that JV champs race will not be held this week, but it is looking likely that it will be moved to next Tuesday 2/5 at Elm Creek. Time TBD

Conference Champs was supposed to be Thursday but will probably not be held then due to cold temps in the morning. It is looking likely that Conference Champs will now be on Friday at Carver Park. Time TBD. If this happens, then the conference team will meet at school Thursday after school to wax skis. 

I am still waiting on final confirmation on the Friday Conference Champs and on JV Champs next week but should be able to have that finalized with the other conference coaches tomorrow. Stay tuned. 

Finally, we will not be able to ski at Wirth Saturday because of Loppet Events, we may have a different plan to come but still plan to help volunteer to set up the Luminary Loppet at 10am. Should be a balmy 40 degrees ABOVE zero. 

More to come tomorrow.